- Conduct Penetration testing for thin & thick client-based applications.
- Conduct application security on Manual & Automated assessments.
- Conduct Secure Code review or Mobile Application Assessment or Network VAPT.
- Identify and propose work-around for critical defects.
- Should be able to deal with multiple platforms like Windows, Linux and technologies like Java, .Net
- Conduct Threat Modeling of Applications
- Ability to analyze root causes and deliver strategic recommendations during security reviews
- Conduct Security Code Review, Penetration Testing and Consult Product Development Team to secure Financial and Telecom Applications
- Being a key team member for delivering complete project life cycles - from capturing Customer requirements to delivering timely solutions to Customers
- Adhering to best practices, and alignment with the Customer's security requirements for project execution, documentation, and reporting
- Interaction with multi-disciplinary teams for timely meeting of key project milestones and checkpoints
- Sound understanding of all security-related fundamentals
- Should be familiar with Vulnerability Assessment, Network Penetration Testing, Secure code review, Mobile application testing.
- Rich script development in Perl/Ruby/Php/Python will be added advantage.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills Understanding of managed
- services business and the significance of SLAs SOPs, periodic reporting and escalation matrices
- Relevant certifications (OSCP/CSSLP/CISSP) will be an added advantage Strong Communication skills.
Learn more about our Security Verification Services.