- Own the Security Incident management process & Response
- Provide leadership & oversight for SOC operations
- Assist/Collaborate/Follow up with internal and external contacts on remediation of security incidents
- Proactively mitigate cyber security risks and strengthen the attack detection and response processes
- Ensure effective operational control of the environment, developing and integrating all SOC, Threat Intelligence and other related processes
- Responsible for Vendor management, overall use of resources for SOC
- Establish reporting and information sharing relationships with internal/external organizations
- Develop and maintain processes and procedures used to manage Incident Response, SOC operations and continuous improvement program.
- Develop and maintain reporting metrics and mechanisms used to execute and measure SOC activities
- Perform reviews and conduct internal security audits on Cyber Security/Information security and ensure the organizational security controls are appropriate and effective
- Provide awareness and training in relevant areas
Learn more about our Managed Detection And Response Services.