- Familiarity and experience in implementation of or two SIEM products (QRadar, SA, Splunk, Arcsight etc).
- Install/configure/build/fine-tune the SIEM tools to setup an effective information security support/operation.
- Establish KPI, review & manage security logs and provide reports based on KPI and metrics.
- Ability to develop solution architecture design and implementation for security projects
- Hands-on knowledge of Correlation rules creation / Update / Deletion
- Familiarity of ITIL and ISO processes.
- Excellent communication and customer interaction skills.
- Willingness to relocate anywhere in India or abroad as per the business requirements.
- Being flexible to work in 24*7 environment as per the business needs.
- Any Graduate (preferably Engineer, MCA).
- SIEM product certification is desirable.
- Any of the following certifications are Cisco – CCNA, CCNA – Security, CCNP – Intrusion Prevention System, ECSA (Certified Security Analyst), CEH.
Learn more about our Managed Detection And Response Services.