- Conduct Penetration testing for thin & thick client-based applications.
- Manual security assessments of web applications on thick & thin clients.
- Conduct application security on Manual & Automated assessments.
- Perform Web Application and API Security Testing
- Perform Mobile application security assessment.
- Perform network penetration testing, system vulnerability assessment & security configuration review
- Excellent understanding of web application security and secure coding.
- Proficient in Application Security concepts and OWASP Top 10.
- Understanding of vulnerability assessment/penetration testing.
- Experience with application vulnerability scanning tools (e.g., IBM AppScan, HP Web Inspect, Acunetix, NTO Spider, BurpSuite, Nessus, Nexpose)
- In-depth knowledge and experience with OWASP and SANS standards.
- Web App Security (Burp Suite, Manual & Automated Testing, Comfortable in Black Box/WhiteBox testing with the capability of finding business logic vulnerabilities, OWASP testing guide).
Good to Have Skills:
- Rich script development in Perl/Ruby/Php/Python will be added advantage.
- Relevant certifications (OSCP/CSSLP/CISSP) will be an added advantage
- Strong Communication skills.
Learn more about our Security Verification Services.