This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Act as a senior member of the core development team responsible for development and deployment of solutions within Identity and Access Management(I&AM) domain.
- Subject Matter Expert for the implementation of solutions using SailPoint Identity IQ for Access Governance and Life Cycle Management.
- High level of responsibility and ownership from inception through to implementation.
- Work closely with business analyst, quality assurance, and project management resources throughout delivery of solutions.
- Proactively research and develop new technologies, services, solutions, etc.,
- Strong communication skills to be able to communicate at all levels.
- Should have a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Good testing principles as well as good defect management skills.
- Able to contribute as a team and deliver individually as and when needed.
- 4+ years of experience in SailPoint IdentityIQ with good implementation, development, and integration experience.
- Customizations and creating OOTB Connectors using Java, Java Beans, etc.
- Should be familiar and able to write custom task and workflows using Sailpoint API.
- Strong knowledge of Java, J2EE, XML, RESTful Web Services, JDBC technologies, SQL, Maven, GIT, Jenkins, etc.,
- Knowledge of modern development lifecycles, including Waterfall, Agile and iterative development.
Learn more about our Identity And Access Management Services.