- Lead a development team, work with them to design the applications and conduct code review, Identify and escalate issues and, when necessary, pulls appropriate team together to solve issues or challenges
- Provide technical end user support during the 'go-live' and post go live period
- Track technology changes and determine the impact of hardware and/or software upgrades on new and existing applications
- Ensure clients are supremely confident in the technical differentiation and quality of our deliverables
- Responsible for all areas of the Engineering function and quality of service delivery, striving for best in class products and business practices to deliver to the customer's expectations.
- Writing efficient and readable code and having an appreciation for the same.
- Should be able to lead a team and show them the growth path as well as mentor them to perform their tasks more effectively and efficiently.
- Post-Graduation or Graduation in Computer Science or Engineering with a reputed university
Hands-on technical experience with large-scale software application development and/or SAAS based solution implementations
- Excellent programming skills with 5-8+ years of hands-on experience in Core Python, Django, Flask framework building end to end applications development; databases like SQL Server/ Oracle; noSQL, MySQL, MongoDB systems and Testing tools
- Good verbal and written communication skills, ability to work effectively in a team
- Great love towards the technology, tinkerer and at the same time understand frameworks, standards and design trade-offs.
- Prior experience in a security services industry is desirable, but not mandatory. You should enjoy working with people, and ideally have a knack for numbers. (And we always help you catch up on areas that you may not be rock solid on).
Learn more about our Security Engineering Services.