Aujas Networks is looking for a Lead Consultant / Principal Consultant for its Risk Advisory Services practice. The consultant shall be responsible for delivering, leading and managing information security assignments in Middle East. The consultant will serve as a subject matter expert on these areas. The consultant should be willing to undertake both short term (< 6 month) and long term (1 year) assignments anywhere in Middle East (UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Oman, or Qatar).
- Principal Consultant: 15+ years of relevant experience with at-least 7 years in a consulting role
- Lead Consultant: 10+ years of relevant experience with at-least 5 years in a consulting role
- A 4-year bachelors degree (relevant degrees such as computer engineering, information technology, electronics preferred)
- Desired certifications – CISSP, CRISC, CISA/CISM, CCNA, CEH, ISO 27001 LI
- Mandatory prior project delivery experience and strong expertise in:
- Information Security Governance
- Information Security Risk Management
- Information Security Compliance
- Information Security and IT Controls
- Prior experience in delivering and managing large scale information security projects.
- Prior experience in information security strategy and planning (strategies, roadmaps, maturity assessments, governance organization design, roles and responsibilities), defining KPIs/KRIs and measurement.
- Prior experience in developing holistic and detailed frameworks for multiple IS domain areas such as cyber security, risk management, data protection, incident management etc.
- Prior experience in developing IS policies, standards, guidelines, processes and procedures.
- Prior experience in conducting assessments for and excellent knowledge of ISO 27001, ISO 31000, ISO 22301, NIST SP 800 53, PCI DSS, ISO 20000, ITIL, COBIT, COSO, other standards.
- Mandatory experience in conducting IT Risk Assessments.
- Sound understanding of information security non-technical and technical controls.
- Solid understanding of IT network infrastructure architecture and components.
- Ability to create high quality deliverables.
- Excellent project management, client handling and negotiation, decision making and crisis management skills.
- Prior experience in managing, guiding and mentoring teams.
- Ability to serve as a cross domain subject matter expert and advisor.
- Ability to independently manage as well as execute projects.
- Ability to directly interact and manage CXO level stakeholder expectations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English, clear articulation.
- Holistic thinking and on-the-fly solution engineering.
Learn more about our Risk Advisory Services.