- Work as a team member to develop and implement identity management solutions using ISIM.
- Understand user provisioning concepts including workflows, user interfaces, policies and reports as per solution requirements.
- Deploy ISIM in various environments and configurations including high availability and failover.
- Configure ISIM as per solution requirements and test plans.
- Build custom adapters using various methods.
- Test configured functionality against test plans.
- Prepare implementation and configuration documents for all integration points.
- Additional responsibilities will include adherence to Aujas project monitoring/ management methodology.
- Excellent communication skills; written and spoken
- Excellent comfort with programming is required
- Understanding of ISIM is essential including understanding of policies, workflows, reconciliation, recertification, and reports.
- Understanding of all components in the IBM Tivoli / IBM Security IDM suite – Websphere Application Server, Message Queues, DB2, Tivoli Directory Integrator, Tivoli Directory Server, Adapter development tool
- Hands-on experience of deploying identity solutions using IBM Tivoli / IBM Security Identity Manager
- Creating custom adapters and interfaces, utilizing APIs from IBM Tivoli / IBM Security
- Very good with concepts of databases, directory servers, Linux/Unix and computer networks
Learn more about our Identity And Access Management Services.