- 5 years of relevant experience in Data Protection Security
- Hands-on experience with implementation of DLP technology across a large enterprise
- Should have worked on various DLP OEMS’s Like Symantec, Forcepoint, MacAfee etc.
- Administration of the DLP tools to include configuration of policies, upgrading, patching etc.
- Monitor and respond to alerts generated from the DLP systems and other technologies.
- Understand and follow the incident response process through event escalations.
- Collaborate with business groups to help them identify, classify, and secure high value data.
- Sound knowledge of DLP versions, patches and other initiatives for system updating/up gradation.
- Implementation of proactive measures to enhance accuracy and effectiveness of DLP tools.
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills with strong interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of organizational network architectures including cloud.
- Experience in maintaining various metrices and SLAs
- Good to have skills like DAM, Database Management etc.
Learn more about our Risk Advisory Services.