- Transform client’s business requirements into tangible technical requirements, design a high-level enterprise wide IT architecture and accountable for all artefacts related to design as per the Systems Development Life Cycle process
- Define the relationships, flows and implementation of business (processes / functions / activities / information), applications, data and technology in the enterprise and the transitional process necessary for implementing technology in response to changing business needs
- Design high quality, high performance, scalable architecture and adhere to standards and best practices
- Participate in project estimation & conduct reviews
- Lead a development team, work with them to design the applications and conduct code review, Identify and escalate issues and, when necessary, pulls appropriate team together to solve issues or challenges
- Provide technical end user support during the 'go-live' and post go live period
- Track technology changes and determine the impact of hardware and/or software upgrades on new and existing applications
- Ensure clients are confident of using our solutions and delighted with our services
- Mentor team members
- Work with product managers for defining product roadmaps and planning their execution.
- Post-Graduation or Graduation in Computer Science or Engineering with a reputed university
- Hands-on technical experience with large-scale software application development and/or SAAS based solution implementations
- Excellent programming skills, architecting solutions and understanding of high-performance systems
- Must be very good with Java coding. Experience in multiple full release cycles and understanding of modern software development methodologies
- Comfortable with databases (Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL / postgre, Mongo)
- Excellent understanding of current technologies and development practices/tools, including virtual environments, source control, remote development
- Ability to engage sophisticated global clients in deep technical discussions, build confidence in them.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, ability to work effectively in a team
- Great love towards the technology, tinkerer and at the same time understand frameworks, standards and design trade-offs.
- Prior experience in a security services industry is desirable, but not mandatory. You should enjoy working with people
Learn more about our Security Engineering Services.