Job Description: Consulting – GRC Domain
- 8 years plus experience and at least 2 years hands-on experience (both front end and back end) on Archer GRC suite
- RSA Archer out-of-the-box application and solution implementation.
- On-demand application creation for customized reporting/ views
- Creating customized workspaces using custom object coding, iviews, reports, notification templates.
- Experience in configuring Data Feed Manager to import data from external sources like HRMS and AD and creating automated business hierarchy,
- Prepare Functional Specification Document for the client
- Hands-on implementation experience with multiple Archer Solution packages, at-least 4 of them.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in architecting information security solutions, creating security strategy, security programs and managing information security management systems
- Minimum of 2 full lifecycle implementation of GRC solution with Archer in a complex, multi-location environment
- Experience in understanding the client’s business environment and proposing “fit for purpose” GRC solution
- Knowledge and implementation/ consulting experience in managing risk and compliance projects
- Ability to understand client security requirements and conceptualize / design security controls to ensure the cost of protection is commensurate with the value at risk.
Qualification & Experience:
- Functional experience: 5 - 7 years of full time
- Bachelor Degree
- Preferred Certifications - CISSP and/or CISA/CISM and Archer
Learn more about our Risk Advisory Services.