- BE in Computer engineering or equivalent
- Comprehensive knowledge of Azure DevOps
- Excellent knowledge of Linux operating system and its distributions (Ubuntu)
- Experience in Docker containers, orchestration
- Experience in Agile development methodology
- Previous work experience with Open source software
- Prior experience in Program management spanning different teams across country borders
- Knowledge of Open Source Software development and releases.
- Own the ABB Ability™ EDGE program and work with different stakeholders and teams to effectively roadmap and track the program development
- Play the role of a supporting anchor to different teams and program stakeholders and ensure day-to-day co-ordination of different tasks.
- Create and maintain program plans, milestones, and agree on the plans and milestones with various stakeholders
- Maintain and report high-quality metrics on program development. Identify and manage risks.
- Effectively communicate the plans, metrics, and risks to various stakeholders and strive towards achieving program goals
- Ensure all parts of SDLC are functioning smoothly
Learn more about our Security Engineering Services.