Social engineering and phishing have become major concerns for businesses. Attacks target unsuspecting users who provide ammunition to the phishers by their actions, regardless of whether or not the users share sensitive information. Targeted information can range from private data (customer, health, credit, or other personal data) to corporate data (trade secrets, business plans or sales forecasts). Phishing attacks have a negative impact on a company’s brand and reputation and can lead to significant financial losses due to lost customer trust and decline in shareholder value.
While current products and services may address the “process and technology” aspect of security, few solutions adequately address ‘people risk’. The recent trend has been an incident-based, reactive approach toward phishing. However, when it comes to preparing employees against phishing attacks, corporations still face an uphill battle.All it takes is for one employee to fall prey to a single phishing attack.
Phishnix is a social engineering solution that assess and trains employees about phishing risks. Phishnix works with an organization’s IT people to develop a phishing scenario that is realistic and relative to the organization. This scenario is sent out to employees and then Phishnix tracks how the employees respond. This provides organizations with a view of their human firewall and insight into where its vulnerabilities exist. Phishnix further leverages the teaching moment created based on the user’s response. It generates an action plan that can be implemented to avoid future pitfalls. Phishnix helps organizations build the first line of defense by increasing an employee’s awareness of phishing.
Let Phishnix become part of your organization’s anti-phishing strategy. Many organizations prefer Phishnix because it offers:
- Flexibility: Choice of deployment methods to meet an organization’s needs easily
- Scalability: Effortlessly handles organizations of all sizes
- Customization: Tailored phishing simulation scenarios provide insight into user susceptibility to specific types of threats
- Quantification: Measures employee vulnerability to determine potential phishing-related risks
- Education: Increases employee awareness and knowledge to help guard sensitive information. Strengthens an organization’s anti-phishing strategy
For more information about Phishnix and to register for a free demonstration, visit Phishnix.com.