The Aujas Compliance Manager uses a simple web-based interface to assist in managing multiple compliance requirements. This solution has been developed with a ‘keep it simple’ philosophy and has powerful capabilities to mimic real-life auditing scenarios.
It also is capable of providing security domain-based reports and trend reports across audits. Since it is highly customizable, it can help manage compliance standards such as:
- ISO 27001
- PCI DSS
- Internal policies (customizable)
The application can be installed in-house or hosted on the Cloud. Users can access the application through their web-browsers.
- Workflows: Features workflows, multi-user support and project tracking.
- Role Base Access: User Management, creation of multiple roles. Assign to different roles needed
- Risk Rating: Ability to provide risk ratings for individual controls.
- Issue Tracking: Ability to track status of action plans for remediation with responsibility and timeliness adherence.
- Trend Analysis and Reporting: Trend analysis reports over periodic gaps assessments.
- Reporting: While the bundle reports are based on domains and trends across multiple audits, the reports can be customized quickly.
- Built-in compliance list with more than 500 statements based on ISO27001, PCI DSS, and COBIT guidelines.
- Compliance requirements and data can be imported directly into the tool and used immediately.
- Implementation plans can be prioritized based on client-assigned risk ratings.
- Issues, action items can be assigned to different team members and departments.
- Regular updates and trend tracking are provided with high-level reporting for senior executives.
- Evidence of compliance can be captured and stored in the tool itself, simplifying tracking and reporting.