- Plans and directs all aspects of the project including planning, scheduling, resourcing, risk assessment, cost/benefit analysis, establishing milestones/final deliverables and overall costs.
- Negotiates project deliverables/schedule/costing for services from other departments within the IT function and across the entire organization.
- Provides formalized, continuing work direction and leadership to assigned team(s) of Programmers, Programmer analysts, Systems analysts and technical specialists, Business analysts, including the scheduling, assignment, and review of project work.
- Oversees project budget, as well as the budget for discretionary capital expense items.
- Tracks, monitors, and communicates project progress against the project plan, requirements, quality measures, standard processes and milestones.
- Acts as the primary liaison/facilitator between the project team and the business area to ensure business requirements are being met and the current project plan reflects changes to scope, costs, etc.
- Works with our business partners to identify solutions to complex business problems. This includes the articulation of desired business outcomes, the metrics to confirm success of those outcomes and the identification of key underlying assumptions, business and technology risks, necessary prerequisite initiatives, required supporting actions and intermediary outcomes. Determination of organizational and financial feasibility of the project, including the completion of the business case as appropriate.
- Provides consulting and guidance on project initiatives including Business Case preparation and developing creative/alternative approaches to problem resolution. The focus is to be kept on overall business solutions, not on specific packages or technologies
- Defines the solution ensuring completion of the undernoted activities at the project outset and formal documentation, as per standards, costed and represented on the project plan and tools (i.e Microsoft Project):
- Considers business, technical and application architectural standards and emerging solutions
- Defines development activities at sufficient detail levels
- Articulates risk-based testing plan and scope; and
- Determines user communication, training and implementation plans
- Co-manages vendors and third parties and negotiates contracts
- Manages the delivery process including developing creative/alternative approaches to problem resolution.
- Motivates the Project Team and maintains the momentum of the project against background of changing and occasionally conflicting priorities
- Communicates project status, completing the monthly Project Status Reports and escalating issues to the Practice head and Senior management , as required
- Ensures the proper documentation and archiving of project activities, deliverables. tools and findings for future access / projects
- Manage practice development initiatives, including recruitment, service development & definition, white papers, Aujas blog, etc.
- Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field with minimum 7 years experience.
- 5+ years experience in technical project management, implementing mid-size project implementations, to include specifications, implementation, reporting, cost and schedule management.
- Good understanding of Identity Management (IDM), Single Sign on (SSO), and security concepts.
- Should be able to review, understand, analyze and document the requirements for IAM subsystem
- Capability to comprehend and effectively translate customer's requirements into functional technical specifications.
- Must have the resilience to work extended hours, when required, specifically for proposal responses with specific time deadlines.
- Proven project management experience with excellent communication skills and ability to manage multiple, and sometimes conflicting, priorities.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/project simultaneously while meeting company's commitments including project deadlines, quality, budget, and customer expectations.
- Ability to develop strong business relationships with individuals serving as part of the project team, internal and external resources, and customers.
- Very comfortable with MS Project or similar tool for managing complex projects.
- High level interpersonal, communication (both verbal and written), negotiation and conflict management skills; able to work with a variety of people.
- Ability to travel as required.
- PMP, Six Sigma, ITIL or other training/experience a plus
- Strong leadership qualities are a must
- Required Skills: Develop Project Scope, Experience in managing Large teams of people (40-50), Manage Project Scope, Project Management
- Total Experience: 7+ Years
- Any Graduate
Learn more about our Identity And Access Management Services.