- 4-7 years of relevant experience in Data Protection Security
- Hands-on experience with implementation of DLP technology across a large enterprise
- Should have worked on various DLP OEMS’s Like Symantec, Forcepoint, MacAfee etc.
- Administration of the DLP tools to include configuration of policies, upgrading, patching etc
- Monitor and respond to alerts generated from the DLP systems and other technologies
- Understand and follow the incident response process through event escalations
- Collaborate with business groups to help them identify, classify, and secure high value data
- Sound knowledge of DLP versions, patches and other initiatives for system updating/up gradation
- Implementation of proactive measures to enhance accuracy and effectiveness of DLP tools
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills with strong interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of organizational network architectures including cloud
- Experience in maintaining various metrices and SLAs
- Good to have skills like DAM, Database Management etc.
- Post-Graduation or Graduation in Computer Science or Engineering with a reputed university Hands-on technical experience with large-scale software application development and/or SAAS based solution implementations
- Excellent programming skills with 5-8+ years of hands-on experience in Core Python, Django, Flask framework building end to end applications development; databases like SQL Server/ Oracle; noSQL, MySQL, MongoDB systems and Testing tools
- Good verbal and written communication skills, ability to work effectively in a team
- Great love towards the technology, tinkerer and at the same time understand frameworks, standards and design trade-offs.
- Prior experience in a security services industry is desirable, but not mandatory. You should enjoy working with people, and ideally have a knack for numbers. (And we always help you catch up on areas that you may not be rock solid on).
Learn more about our Risk Advisory Services.